Friday, June 19, 2009

Mind Wanderings


I mean this in the literal sense.


In the past week I have left my van running in the parking lot while I'm running errands. Keys in the ignition. It's not been stolen.


God is good to me and has taken care of me.


I was getting 3 to 5 hours of sleep at night. While that may be normal for some, it is not for me. I was this ( ) close to going street~rat crazy. LOL Anyhow, I caved and went to Dr Ari. She told me that what I am going through is normal, duh! That I have situational anxiety, ya think? So, she prescribed paxil, and after reading numerous complaints and praises, I'm taking it. Anything that can make me think straight is a help right now. Besides I get my 8 hours of much needed beauty sleep.


I have started sewing again, almost ready to send out sets that were sold last Thursday. A big thank you to my understanding customers, you are the greatest.


My kids are plugging along. They all have their moments, but they understand that it's ok to cry, to be sad, to be mad. Well, if I'm feeling that way, how can I not expect it out of them. I'm praying for them all the time, that this doesn't make them bitter.


Our faith has been made stronger through all of this. We see daily answers to prayers, and it eases the pain a little. Great is Thy faithfulness!

No comments: